\too Hot To Go Collecting So Heres Another Ebay Giggle

micropterus101

I've seen that on ebay before.

I wonder if the seller believes it's a skull or if he's just one of the thousands of ebay scammers trying to rip people off?

Wow, that is a bad one. :unsure:

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

heehee. Too bad for the people who bid on it. Also too bad for the seller. That's a heck of a drop from 100k :rolleyes:

Nick

Oooh, I spotted an aluminum t-rex skull for 6 thousand bucks. Can any of you folks loan me some money till my brother straightens out? (he's a hunchback ;-)

It's worth 100k, but I'll take 100 bucks for it. What a bargain! Oh, also, when you realize it's not actually a fossil, I'll go ahead and refund 85% of your price and you send it back to me.

Wonder how many suckers he can take to the bank before someone stops him?

Dave Bowen

Collin County, Texas.

Paleontology: The next best thing to time travel.

It's worth 100k, but I'll take 100 bucks for it. What a bargain! Oh, also, when you realize it's not actually a fossil, I'll go ahead and refund 85% of your price and you send it back to me.

Wonder how many suckers he can take to the bank before someone stops him?

Looks like it sold for 101 + 30 postage so you sent it back for 15 your out 45 postage plue the 15 he keeps of the 101

your out total 60 bucks he made 15 on postage plus 15 off sale not bad 8or 10 deals a week he has beer money.

I am going to sale some sand do not bid Dave I will send you all you want

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Looks like it sold for 101 + 30 postage so you sent it back for 15 your out 45 postage plue the 15 he keeps of the 101

your out total 60 bucks he made 15 on postage plus 15 off sale not bad 8or 10 deals a week he has beer money.

I am going to sale some sand do not bid Dave I will send you all you want

Is that Texas sand Seldom? I might want some, we don't have any up here! :P

Hey Fig yea Texas sand if I ever find a place thats produceing teeth and ray plate again will start bagging it up

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Oooh, I spotted an aluminum t-rex skull for 6 thousand bucks. Can any of you folks loan me some money till my brother straightens out? (he's a hunchback ;-)
Oooh, I spotted that t-rex skull too! :faint: That would look really nice in the front of my store! :wub: Now, if I could only sell one of my big ammonites? :blink:

Oooh, I spotted that t-rex skull too! :faint: That would look really nice in the front of my store! :wub: Now, if I could only sell one of my big ammonites? :blink:

I will buy your ammonites if you have a 90% off sale. Other then that I am busy paying the government taxes and permits to limit my freedoms more so they have more fines to charge people so they can pay for more government and more law enforcement to write more tickets so they can make more laws to make even more money and so on.

:faint: