Manchester London interactive dino exhibition

JohnBrewer

We went to the Manchester https://dinosaursinthewild.com/ but it’s also in London. A truly amazing experience, expensive but well worth the 60-70 mins. You go in a simulator back in time to 67myo to Hell Creek to station 67. It’s interactive and there are lots of actors as you walk around the various areas traveling by time shuttle to and from the Hell Creek ‘viewing tower’ on the surface. The actors are very convincing! It really is a full on experience and I don’t want to give anything away so  errr I won’t. Non flash photography is allowed but I’m one that enjoys the memories rather than documenting, I might miss something. I suspect the photos might not come out well anyway ;) 

Realistic? I dunno but certainly convincing to me. The organisers say it’s okay for 5 year old kids +. Hmmm, maybe a little older. Violet jumped a couple of times and nearly crushed my hand. 

Prices are expensive. But so is going out for a meal in a good restaurant with family, down town on beer with buddies &c. 9 of us went and we got a great deal per person which was just under £19 each including the kids. Get friends together or you could be paying £30 for an adult. Family tickets available too but grab some mates and get the max discount. 

Bottom line, a fantastic experience but pricy. But it’s a one off gig. If you can get to Manchester or London do it!

pic is Violet in shop, to be avoided - silly money - but you knew that anyway ;) 

957CE4B7-08D0-4571-A4EC-8D6352C279AB.thumb.jpeg.07e025f698e0bdb13cd4694bb745f624.jpeg

Did I say I want to go back? ;)

Archived