Here's my Two Medicine formation collection from Montana. It's all Daspletosaurus besides one Saurornitholestes tooth. I'm hoping to get specimens of some of the Two Medicine herbivores in the future. 

Pics 2 and 3= Daspletosaurus tooth in matrix

Pics 4 and 5= Daspletosaurus partial tibia

Pics 6 and 7= Daspletosaurus toe bone partial

Pics 8 and 9= Daspletosaurus vertebrae process

Pics 10 and 11=Saurornitholestes tooth

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

More good adds to your collection but let me say that there is no way to determine what you have belongs to Daspletosaurus.  Gorgosaurus is another Tyrannosaurid present in the Two Medicine and that tooth may belong to that dino.  The large tibia does not appear hollow, if it's not it's from a herbivore.  Unfortunately the same can be said for the other bones so unless they were found with the sketal remains of a Daspletosaurus there is nothing diagnostic to identify them to one.   The size does indicate it's a Tyrannosaurid 

A nice collection of dinosaur pieces though, very impressive ! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

It's always a delight to see more Two Medicine Formation fossils. Nice tyrannosaurs you have here.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

@Troodon  Yeah I've heard about that so I had my questions. I spoke with the seller quite a bit and he said that the bones and the tooth were found in a daspletosaurus grave yard.  I asked the seller about the bone not appearing hollow and he said that it is hollow but the interior was replaced with iron. 

Archived