njcreekhunter

Here is my Jurassic collection from the Morrison formation. This is a collection I really want to expand so if anyone has any fossils from the Morrison they'd be willing to trade definitely message me. the latest addition to my Morrison formation collection is the large partial Allosaurus vert my parents got me for Christmas. The fossil in the bottom right of the first pic is a chunk of bone, probably Camarasaurus. The fossil in the top right of the first pic is a chunk of bone, probably theropod.

Pics 2,3,4= Partial Allosaurus fragilis vertebra, Hanksville Utah

Pics 5,6= Allosaurus fragilis vertebra, Wyoming

Pics 7,8,9= Allosaurus fragilis tooth, Hanksville Utah

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Nice!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Morrison Formation is another locality that is desirable but expensive. You have a good collection.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Very nice. 

I'd be most happy with that little lot. 

Look forward to seeing a lot more in the future! 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png