Winner of the December 2017 Invertebrate / Plant Find Of The Month!

Cris

Shouldn’t the 2017 Fossil Of The Year polls have already been set up by now? It hasn’t started this late since 2013.

5 hours ago, Heteromorph said:

Shouldn’t the 2017 Fossil Of The Year polls have already been set up by now? It hasn’t started this late since 2013.

@Fossildude19, @Cris

?

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

5 hours ago, Heteromorph said:

Also, Cris has been working behind the scenes, to fix some issues that we have had since the last Forum Software "update". 

The fossils have been around a few million years.  I think they'll still be there in a few days.  ;) 

• I found this Informative 2

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

18 minutes ago, Cris said:

I decided to put it up on the 15th just to space out the contests. It will be up soon. :)

15 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Also, Cris has been working behind the scenes, to fix some issues that we have had since the last Forum Software "update". 

The fossils have been around a few million years.  I think they'll still be there in a few days.  ;) 

I wasn’t trying to be pushy, I was just curious. Sorry if it seemed that way :) Thank you for all you do to keep the Forum running and getting the bugs out!

37 minutes ago, Cris said:

I decided to put it up on the 15th just to space out the contests. It will be up soon. :)

34 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

13 minutes ago, Heteromorph said:

I wasn’t trying to be pushy, I was just curious. Sorry if it seemed that way :) Thank you for all you do to keep the Forum running and getting the bugs out!

Yeah, Me too.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

• Cris unfeatured this topic