Cris

Winner of the December 2017 Invertebrate / Plant Find Of The Month!

RJB

It amazes me how many high quality fossils show up on this contest!  Congrats man.

RB

Heteromorph

Shouldn’t the 2017 Fossil Of The Year polls have already been set up by now? It hasn’t started this late since 2013.

Jeffrey P

Congratulations on your well deserved win. Exquisite echinoid, to be sure. 

ynot
5 hours ago, Heteromorph said:

Shouldn’t the 2017 Fossil Of The Year polls have already been set up by now? It hasn’t started this late since 2013.

@Fossildude19, @Cris

?

Cris

I decided to put it up on the 15th just to space out the contests. It will be up soon. :)

Fossildude19
5 hours ago, Heteromorph said:

Also, Cris has been working behind the scenes, to fix some issues that we have had since the last Forum Software "update". 

The fossils have been around a few million years.  I think they'll still be there in a few days.  ;) 

Heteromorph
18 minutes ago, Cris said:

I decided to put it up on the 15th just to space out the contests. It will be up soon. :)

15 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Also, Cris has been working behind the scenes, to fix some issues that we have had since the last Forum Software "update". 

The fossils have been around a few million years.  I think they'll still be there in a few days.  ;) 

I wasn’t trying to be pushy, I was just curious. Sorry if it seemed that way :) Thank you for all you do to keep the Forum running and getting the bugs out!

ynot
37 minutes ago, Cris said:

34 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

13 minutes ago, Heteromorph said:

I wasn’t trying to be pushy, I was just curious. Sorry if it seemed that way :) Thank you for all you do to keep the Forum running and getting the bugs out!

Yeah, Me too.