Hi any ideas on this I'm stumped how old more pic to come

bonecollector1970

1 minute ago, bonecollector1970 said:

I'm hopeful someone will know what theses are

*raises hand* I know it’s two bones!:ighappy:

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

The piece on the right is probably unidentifiable...It is bone, but that is as specific as we're going to be able to get. The bone on the left might be able to be narrowed down further if we had pics of different angles.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

1 hour ago, bonecollector1970 said:

I'm hopeful someone will know what theses are

I have moved your post to the Fossil ID Forum. That is where identification requests should be posted. ;) 

Please remember to include something for scale in your pictures, preferably a measuring tape or ruler.

Also stating where you found your items, (in what county or city) will give us a better idea of the age of the areas you are collecting in, and help[ narrow down the possible ID. :) 

Regards,

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

The bone on the left might be a humerus.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

7 minutes ago, abyssunder said:

The bone on the left might be a humerus.

Hey, thats not funny!

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Hey, thats not funny!

But you are. LOL :P

Every single fossil you see is a miracle set in stone, and should be treated as such.

Lol and the one on the left looks like a bovid humerus to me. I have not idea about the one on the right, though. 

CD

Archived