Some prepped out fossil fishy's

RJB

My buddy cant make it to the Quartzite show this year so he asked me If I could fill in for him.   I usually go there and have about 6 square feet of space to do my fossil sales, but really i only go there to shoot the poop, get drunk and eat lots of good food.  Now i have to fill as many tables as i can?  Not looking forward to that.  I really dont like that much work anymore.  Anyways, I finished up these to fish slabs to take with me.  These are not the best fish but they are far from the worst.  If they sell, then I get more gas moneys and get rid of some more rock.  My fingers are crossed.  But, casn anyone tell me what Genus and species these are?  :)   Actually I do know what they are, just seeing what all you smarty pants know.  :)

RB

DSCN1381.JPG

DSCN1382.JPG

That's a pretty nice Diplo there, Ron!  :wub: 

And a pair of Mioplosus to boot! 

Great prep as always, sir!

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

1 minute ago, Fossildude19 said:

That's a pretty nice Diplo there, Ron!  :wub: 

And a pair of Mioplosus to boot! 

Great prep as always, sir!

Well thank your sir, but these are just B-grade fish.  Not gunna keep these.  I gave all my good ones to @Ptychodus04  :)  I may be kidding though? 

RB

1 hour ago, RJB said:

Well thank your sir, but these are just B-grade fish.  Not gunna keep these.  I gave all my good ones to @Ptychodus04  :)  I may be kidding though? 

RB

:rofl:  I think you probably did but unfortunately I have had almost no time to work on them 

10 minutes ago, Ptychodus04 said:

I think you probably did but unfortunately I have had almost no time to work on them 

No, ,not really.  I still ahve a few hundred left!!  Not sure how im gunna get them all prep out? 

4 hours ago, RJB said:

No, ,not really.  I still ahve a few hundred left!!  Not sure how im gunna get them all prep out? 

I am sure many of the members here would be happy to help you thin out your over abundance. It would certainly give them a chance to practice prepping skills.

This sounds like perfect canadates for the sales topic.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

15 hours ago, RJB said:

I didn’t really think so. I was just playing along. :P

That is one nice looking fishy and a great prep job.

I am just learning to prep and strive to do such amazing preparations.

Archived