So much stuff its not even funny!!!

RJB

My youngest son, knowing that im going to quartzite went up to my other property and brought home several boxs and totes of stuff! He had to put chains on all 4 wheels but he made it up there.  he said he cant belive how much stuff I have!   I still have enough room in the truck, so now even more stuff is in my truck.  Im really not looking forward to all this work, but it will be fun all the same.  I can see now that I will have to offer tons of fossils here on the 'sales' part of the forum just to get rid of at least some of this stuff over the next few years!!!  I have no pictures, but belive me, there are tons of ammonites, tons of fishes, dino bones, rare chinese fishes, lots more sharks teeth, dino teeth, echinoinds, lots of odds and ends and a ton more.  The thing is, Ive gotten rid of at least half of my stuff in the last few years but still have way tooo much!    Im gettin older now and really have to get rid of this stuff.  The kids will get lots of it, but still too much for me. 

RB

8 minutes ago, FossilDAWG said:

Just say the word and some of us will be willing to sacrifice our backs to help you out.

You are too kind Don,  I could not and would not ask that of you.  My back is already destroyed and I cant have anyones elses back destroyed too.  :)

RB

Hey Ron,

My back is already trashed too, so, ... 

...now, ... about those chinese fish 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg ...  :P 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

1 minute ago, Fossildude19 said:

Hey Ron,

My back is already trashed too, so, ... 

...now, ... about those chinese fis

i see now that ive got two of these soft bodied fishes from china.  I will keep one and put one up for sale sometime later this year. 

RB

We can have a whole party of us old men with bad backs helping out.

Looking forward to your offerings. It's like getting a private look into the back rooms of the Smithsonian. :popcorn:

wifey is always saying how spineless I am. 

So the back shouldn't be a problem for me. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

7 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

wifey is always saying how spineless I am. 

So the back shouldn't be a problem for me. 

:hearty-laugh:

3 minutes ago, bone2stone said:

:hearty-laugh:

Ditto!!

Ron, 

This is gonna cost me !  I can resist anything but temptation.  Are there any Nautiloids with those Ammonites?  My wife tells me I should be selling, not buying. What fun is that?    Jack

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Some funny guys here for sure. 

5 hours ago, Shellseeker said:

This is gonna cost me !  I can resist anything but temptation.  Are there any Nautiloids with those Ammonites? 

Hi Jack, Im sure I have a few, just a matter of running into them. 

RB

Archived