Some of my collection

Gibbo88

Hi all 

Brought some shelving and just starting to layout my fossils and minerals this has barely touched them and still have about 8 boxes to sort, think I'm going to need more shelves. 

IMG_20180114_164449.jpg

From the distance shot you have some very nice fossils to display. I see a few I wish I had.

But.  BTW you will never have enough space, shelves, cabinets, drawers, and places to display. 

Your collection will continue to grow as the obsession continues.  Good luck.  Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

BTW you will never have enough space, shelves, cabinets, drawers, and places to display. 

Truer words have never been said!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Great collection ,very interesting.

Looks like you can add a couple more shelves into your unit.

Just a thought  I never stop to think when I am collecting or purchasing fossil do I have room for it. 

:dinothumb:

It looks like you have a very nice collection.  I agree with the others...you NEVER have enough display space!  I have more fossils in boxes than I do on display!

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library

32 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Great collection ,very interesting.

Looks like you can add a couple more shelves into your unit.

Let's not overload a plastic shelf unit!  

We don't want to hear that horrible crash as hundreds of fossils get ruined.  You Just have to dedicate a wing of the house strictly for displays.

You can always move your sleeping quarters into the garage.

Seriously what's more important, you being able to live comfortably or having an awesome display thats the envy of your peers?!

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Thanks for all the replies the shelves have a maximum of 50kg per shelf. As I work in a cheese factory I weigh everything in blocks of cheese lol sp per shelf equals 2 blocks of cheddar and 1 block of mozzarella lol. I will post some closer pics soon. 

Thanks for looking

IMG_20180114_164459.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

You do have some incredible fossils!

Unpacking boxes of your babies onto new shelves is the best feeling in the world, isn't it?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

It is indeed but you always find the ones you forgot you had and all the memories come flooding back. 

On 18/01/2018 at 2:15 PM, -Andy- said:

You do have some incredible fossils!

Unpacking boxes of your babies onto new shelves is the best feeling in the world, isn't it?

It is indeed but I forgot I even had some of them lol brings all the memories back. 

• 3 months later...