Comco MB-101 foot pedal question

hoffy

I bought a non-working Comco MB-101 air abrasion unit. I've got everything working but have a question about the foot pedal or the lack of one. The unit did not have a power cord or foot pedal when I bought it. I contacted Comco they no longer have a parts list or manual. I would like to know the manufacture name and model of the foot pedal if anyone has one to reduce my chances of picking the wrong one. I'm currently using a toggle switch. 

Thanks,

Hoffy 

If the foot pedal is runs on electricity it should be fairly easy to get a replacement from electrical places.  Where is Radio Shack when we need them?  If it runs on compressed air, like it does on a Swam Blaster, that may be harder.  The fact that you say you have a toggle switch suggests to me that it is electrical.  I am kind of amazed that Comco couldn't help you.  Can you post a picture of the machine?  

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks for the fast response. I was concerned that it might be some off the wall switch but I found a parts list for a mb1001this morning. It uses a SPST and I'm going to assume this is the same. I attached pic of my unit.

If anyone wonders are these units worth the expense it's night and day this and an air eraser.

15163039685032110293025.jpg

Thanks Sagebrush Steve that one will not work. I found a wiring diagram and figured out what I needed. Ordered one should arrive in the next few days.

Thanks again