Downsizing PD fossils

Kane

Currently going through old bins and looking to downsize the collection to make room for new specimens.

Up for trade are fossils from Penn Dixie.

1. Several Eldredgeops rana partials, some of them near complete. Ideal for preparation practice.

2. Plenty of brachiopods from that formation. The picture is not representative of the numerous specimens of these I have on hand (around 1,000), most of them complete or having some minor damage. There are 5-6 distinct species, but mostly have abundant examples of Spinatrypa spinosaMediospirifer audaculus, Athyris spiriferioides, and some Mucrospirifer mucronataus. If it sweetens the pot a little, I also have plenty of spirifers from Arkona.

I can split these up in any amount. In return, I'm always on the look-out for trilobite species I don't yet have. I'm absolutely fine on receiving partials of more common species (such as those from Oklahoma or Ohio). 

If there is any desire for horn corals, let me know.

Send me a PM if interested.

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

If you can bear with me Kane, I have some VERY nice big arsed partials put aside for you.

Wife slowly recovering from her Pneumonia so with any luck I will have some more time on my hands next week :-)

52 minutes ago, Seaforth said:

If you can bear with me Kane, I have some VERY nice big arsed partials put aside for you.

Wife slowly recovering from her Pneumonia so with any luck I will have some more time on my hands next week :-)

Of course! Family first. :) 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, DevonianDigger said:

Oh man! PD material! I’ll trade you flat for flat for some OTHER PD material, lol! 

I hope someone grabs this stuff, you always took home all the good stuff!

Lol, you know I get serious. The best stuff comes from ripping out slabs. I have a ridiculous amount of material. Once I acquire some full rares, I won’t need to come back! 

2 minutes ago, Kane said:

Lol, you know I get serious. The best stuff comes from ripping out slabs. I have a ridiculous amount of material. Once I acquire some full rares, I won’t need to come back! 

Ouch! :( Lol. 

Jay A. Wollin

Lead Fossil Educator - Penn Dixie Fossil Park and Nature Reserve

Hamburg, New York, USA