Shark Teeth n Greece ?Please help

\Konstantinos/

Hello Guys.I live in Greece I really really want to hunt for fossils and shark teeth,but the problem is there arent any knowns spots.Have you found any teethin Greece?If So Where?And  anyone that knows any spots in greece please tell me :D

Hello \Konstantinos/...welcome to The Fossil Forum!  You might find a few links to applicable pdf articles in the Greece section (LINK) in my pdf Library here on TFF.  There are numerous other links in various sections of my pdf Library (LINK to Table of Contents).

-Joe

• I found this Informative 1

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library

Hello, Konstantinos, and welcome to TFF from Morocco! :)

Sorry, I can't be of help but just want to wish you much success in your endeavours! 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Thanks alot!Perhaps there are shark teeth in chios?(where I live) I d really want to go teeth hunting!

Edited by \Konstantinos/

• 3 weeks later...

No sharks but lot of Triassic ammonoids in Chios.

They are much more scarce in the world than sharktooth ever can be:)(of course Sharkteeth are wonderful and scarce too, dont get me wrong;))

You are lucky to live at this island with this treasure in your backyard.

• I found this Informative 1

• 1 year later...
On 23/01/2018 at 10:14 PM, \Konstantinos/ said:

Hello Guys.I live in Greece I really really want to hunt for fossils and shark teeth,but the problem is there arent any knowns spots.Have you found any teethin Greece?If So Where?And  anyone that knows any spots in greece please tell me :D

dude i got the same problem here 

• 3 years later...
On 6/23/2019 at 1:01 AM, anastasis008 said:

dude i got the same problem here 

Same! In general fossils I would be very interested in studying them in Attica or in islands.