Yet another trip for Chatsworth Trilos. Anyone come with?

MeargleSchmeargl

This week, I've been struck ill with the flu (a very (VERY!) unpleasant experience, but I'm almost over it!). When I got back to school, my Convergence Media teacher allotted me some extra time to get on top of my Georgia Fossiler (love the ring to that :D) segment. 

With that in mind, I plan on making my big recording day next Saturday (the 3rd, Time of day: TBA), where I wish to record some snippets of our adventures, and (if you're fine with it) get a televised interview to give the audience a more well informed insight. 

Anyone interested? :dinosmile:

Every single fossil you see is a miracle set in stone, and should be treated as such.

Hope you are feeling better. Good luck I hope things go well on your trip!:fingerscrossed:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

What a scary flu season, without warning too! Glad you’re getting better. I’m a few states too far away to join you but I wish you luck as well!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived