Blind 1-4-1 fossil or mineral trade

Darktooth

Looking to try a new twist to the blind trade. I propose a blind trade for one item only. It can be a fossil or a mineral.  Is anybody out there interested? I only ask no junk/ scraps. One decent item for another. :D 

• I found this Informative 3

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

I will shoot you a pm after I attend to some business

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I wanted to elaborate more on this earlier, but I was being pressure d to get off my "precious"phone. I wanted to do a 1-4-1 trade in hopes to get more people involved in the fun. I recall seeing posts were some members stated they wanted to do the blind trade but they were afraid they didn't have enough worthy items. And I am sure some folks are afraid they would send too much and maybe not get anything good in return. I know there are a lot of generous members out there who don't worry about that but here is a way you can't go wrong. Also maybe we could interact with our international friends more because shipping one fossil overseas you can really keep the cost down. As an example, I shipped a couple sharksteeth to canada and the netherlands in nothing more than a padded envelope. It didn't cost that much. Nothing like when I sent medium flat rate boxes for $40+ . So what do you say? Anyone else want to play? @caldigger Pm sent.

• I found this Informative 5

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

Remind everybody that plays, we want to see PICTURES!!!! of what is traded. For some of us that hunt vicariously through members' trades.

We see different members agree to trading and then never hear about it again. Let us know how it went.

Just look how many of us are still hanging on to the edge of our seats waiting to see what David in Japan is going to get in the mail.

WE LIVE FOR THIS!!!!

• I found this Informative 10

8 hours ago, Darktooth said:

Anyone else want to play?

I guess I am game. No harm in trying!

Mike

I have enough to do a few trades if someone wants to trade with me, but yes I will try to pair up other members for trades. I will pm all intetested parties later after I get home from work. Thanks for the interest!:D

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I am in with you Dave.

But I will gladly join in on a "pair up with a partner" trade as well.

• I found this Informative 2

Thanks Doren! I will make sure to put your name in the hat with others!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

1 hour ago, VTinNorthAB said:

I’m in!! Willing to trade to a few people :)

Excellent! Will contact later with more info.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

5 hours ago, Darktooth said:

I have enough to do a few trades if someone wants to trade with me, but yes I will try to pair up other members for trades. I will pm all intetested parties later after I get home from work. Thanks for the interest!:D

Ok. I'm in too any way you decide.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

21 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

I am in to if that is ok but I have to wait to payday. 

Cheers Bobby

All you have to pay is postage :P and it's almost the first of the month :)

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Please bare with me folks I am attending to family matters but I will get back to you tonight I promise. And @Tidgy's Dad its never too late,  so I will count you in.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

Ok folks, back to business! As asked earlier I indeed pull names from a hat. I initially left mine and Doren out because we already agreed to a trade and drew the other five participants. This left one lonely soul without a trading partner. So I then drew a name from those who agreed to do more than one trade, which there are three of us. This is how I will try to work this trade throughout its duration. But unlike Secret Santa I want trading partners to know who they are trading with. The only secret here is what will be sent. I would like to ask one thing. Please folks, please only send one item and nothing more. I know that this forum has generous individuals who may be tempted to throw in another something to help fill up a box. Please don't. If you feel the urge to be generous make your ONE item a real nice one. I really want to keep this a true 1-4-1. Thanks. Also please remember this trade is for a fossil or mineral. So here are the results:

1- @VTinNorthAB & @Tidgy's Dad

2- @PFOOLEY& @minnbuckeye

3- @Ludwigia& @caldigger

Ok folks make sure to pm your address info to your partner and lets have some fun.

• I found this Informative 3

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

13 minutes ago, VTinNorthAB said:

Awesome!! Thank ya kindly!  I’d be up for round 2 after this one if anyone else is :P

Me too!

Very exciting! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

@caldigger  Your surprise is all packaged up. I will ship it out tomorrow after I get out of work. I hope you enjoy it!:D

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg