Blind 1-4-1 fossil or mineral trade

Darktooth

@JohnBrewer Ahhhhhh the infamous John Brewer I was wondering how long it would be before you started sniffing around. BWAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP! You sir will receive a message very shortly.:ninja:

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

14 hours ago, Darktooth said:

@JohnBrewer Ahhhhhh the infamous John Brewer I was wondering how long it would be before you started sniffing around. BWAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP! You sir will receive a message very shortly.:ninja:

Start shaving your arm! 

• I found this Informative 2

Is there anyone willing to do a trade with Seaforth? At this moment I have a few trades going on and will have to tap out until those are taken care of. Also to all participants,  few free to pm other members about trading as some already are. 

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I have seen a certain member lurking on this thread a few times now. Don't be shy come join the fun. We don't bite, but our fossils might!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

36 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I have seen a certain member lurking on this thread a few times now. Don't be shy come join the fun. We don't bite, but our fossils might!

Is it me?  I lurk on many threads... :ninja: :P

I'm just thinking about what I have, and if I have one item that would be worthy to send...maybe...

:D@Monica Surely you should know that you and Viola would be most welcome to join in any time. I am most surprised that you haven't already. I don't think that you would have a hard time finding one nice item considering all ot the auctions, trades, and contests you have done! But actually I was talking about someone else..............:ninja:

You know who you are..........

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

2 hours ago, Darktooth said:

You know who you are........

Why must you reveal my secrets:ninja:

I’m trying to find something that I have that would be worthy of trading. I don’t want to commit and then end up sending something that is unsatisfactory. Give me like 24 hours and I’ll see if I can’t find something nice...

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

10 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

Why must you reveal my secrets:ninja:

I’m trying to find something that I have that would be worthy of trading. I don’t want to commit and then end up sending something that is unsatisfactory. Give me like 24 hours and I’ll see if I can’t find something nice...

BWAHAHAHA Yet again someone has fallen into my trap and guess what, I wasn't talking about you either!  But now its too late, you can't leave, and you're totally committed! AHHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry I sometimes get carried away............:P

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

1 minute ago, CBOB said:

Im in to trade with @Seaforth if he's willing to ship internationally.  And I am up for any other blind trades with any other member so just pm me!  This sounds fun!

Thanks for stepping up!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

31 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

BWAHAHAHA Yet again someone has fallen into my trap and guess what, I wasn't talking about you either!  But now its too late, you can't leave, and you're totally committed! AHHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry I sometimes get carried away............:P

Nooooooooooo! I thought you saw me follow this topic, I follow most topics I have a possible interest in. I’ll keep looking for something to trade, these things are always very fun! This begs the question, who is the lurker? Only time will tell...

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I haven't named names because I don't want to embarrass anybody;) I mean I certainly wouldn't do anything like that;) 

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

Excellent, this is moving along nicely. I can't wait to see what people are getting!:popcorn:

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

12 hours ago, CBOB said:

Im in to trade with @Seaforth if he's willing to ship internationally.  And I am up for any other blind trades with any other member so just pm me!  This sounds fun!

Absolutely!!

Well folks, I got home from work after a very long and tiring day, and much to my surprise there was my package from @caldigger! And what was my wonderful prize, you may ask? Drum roll please...BUMBUMBUMBUMBUM .......A

Halisaurus arambourgi

(Mosasaur)

Upper Cretaeous

Maasrichtian phosphate mines

Oulad Abdoun Basin, Morroco

Doren , Thank-you so much this was a great surprise! I truly appreciate it. I hope you will like yours as well!

20180201_163914.jpg

20180201_163802.jpg

20180201_163818.jpg

20180201_163903.jpg

• I found this Informative 7

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg