Ken kem Id help part 3

Haravex

Never a dumb question here.  Size of tooth and crown.  Is the base of the tooth round or oval.

Crown of the tooth measures 24mm (just under 1 inch) root measures 38mm (1 and a half inches) its hard to see the crown's shape as the view is obstructed by the root, the root however is slight oval 

PSX_20180728_185816.jpg

This one is not easy.   Croc's typically do not have straight roots and the crown in your first photo looks flatish face not oval.  Can you take a photo pointing down of the tip.  Want to see the profile.   Leaning toward Spinosaurid but want to see that photo.

• I found this Informative 1

I would lean towards spino as well. It's not as elongated as most spino teeth. But some tooth positions have shorter stubbier teeth. In cross section spino teeth can ranger from oval to perfectly round.

• I found this Informative 2

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Troodon I'm so glad you said this was a little hard as I thought I was being really dumb not able to identify the difference between crocodile and spinosauridae teeth.

PSX_20180728_193602.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this one I don't know if it should be in prep or here but looking at the photogprahs below do you think they are ugunals aka toe claws if they are the poses a problem as the amount of super glue around them is insane 

PSX_20180826_000519.jpg

PSX_20180826_000538.jpg

Are those scutes and an articulated leg I see? Croc?

As for the glue, I've also had a lot of trouble with many glued specimens from Kem Kem. Some I've still not gotten clean after years, so I just chip away at them from time to time. A microscope and a lot of patience is required I think. Unless you find a way to dissolve that particular glue.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite