I Got Better Tools!

Crinoid Queen

That cool. I love your prep work so it can only get better. New pic soon I hope.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

That cool. I love your prep work so it can only get better. New pic soon I hope.

Don't love the site, though. Apparently my Linux OS is disallowed from viewing things. :(

I'll take a look from my Windows virtual machine...

Wonder how that would work for taking the clay off the ammolite? :blink: Right now I'm using a Dremel. :)

Ya i will have another one done soon. It was one i found about 5 weeks ago and was only able to get half of him out because the rock was too hard. He will be done here pritty soon prob tomarrow afternoon! This new tool works GREAT!

Well done on your aquisition..... I hope it helps you create even better Criniods.... 'If thats possible'..... :)

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Archived