Woopaul5

Wow wee!  Sweet jaws you have there. Don't see too many that are so complete. :envy:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

32 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Very nice, love edestus jaws.   Pick any up at the show

Both of these are from the show. Have yet to see them in person. I’m currently overseas for awhile... Been getting stuff from Jay Goldberg for a lil over a yr. Love the fact that some of the proceeds go to the Aurora Fossil festival.

Its funny about the Tucson show... lived there for 8 yrs and never went till the yr I moved away. Got stationed on the east coast but my parents took over my house so I have a place to stay still

Thanks for sharing. :1-SlapHands_zpsbb015b76:  I enjoy looking at them....

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

11 minutes ago, Woopaul5 said:

Both of these are from the show. Have yet to see them in person. I’m currently overseas for awhile... Been getting stuff from Jay Goldberg for a lil over a yr. Love the fact that some of the proceeds go to the Aurora Fossil festival.

Its funny about the Tucson show... lived there for 8 yrs and never went till the yr I moved away. Got stationed on the east coast but my parents took over my house so I have a place to stay still

Jay is the right person to buy those from hes had lots over the years.  BTW I live just east of Sahuarita near Corona del Tucson

On 2/3/2018 at 1:34 AM, Troodon said:

Jay is the right person to buy those from hes had lots over the years.  BTW I live just east of Sahuarita near Corona del Tucson

Nice! Right up the road. I really miss living there and hope to be back soon. Can’t beat the winters.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:17 PM, Woopaul5 said:

Been thinkin bout doing a 1-4-1 trade with caldigger for one of these bad boys. Think I could get some of those primo pea crab parts for one?

I might be able to arrange that. What say I throw in a couple of STH teeth and get both?

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

19 hours ago, caldigger said:

I might be able to arrange that. What say I throw in a couple of STH teeth and get both?

I see see what you did there... 

I thought maybe you might think you requested the deal and go through with it.

Darn, I'm lousy with suggestive mind control!

That being said, if you still want to go through with the trade, I will make an exception this time and do it for you.

I am such a push over at times!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 2 months later...

So what is this? Felt over memory foam?

I like the way it surrounds the item, very classy.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Wonderful fossils. 

Edestus jaws are neat!

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me