Good auction sites?

Bone guy

eBay and Catawiki are where I frequent most.

Don't just get blindly though. Be sure to post some pictures here(without revealing the seller's name as that's against rules) so we can help you verify the authenticity.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Agree with Andy- but be careful because there are probably more fakes out there than real fossils!  You can and should always post on here before buying, especially if you are new to collecting.  For high end fossils (to buy or to dream about), check out The Heritage Auction, Bonhams and the Ira and Larry Goldberg Auction House.  For those sites you'll have to most likely make an account to see what they have and be sure to look in their archives of old auctions.  Some of their fossils sell in the millions of dollars but every so often you get lucky and get something nice at a good price!

There's some really good stuff on ebay.  As well as junks and fakes.

It is probably a good idea to post pics here before you bid!  We can advise you of everything except values.

Archived