SailingAlongToo

4 hours ago, Otodusobliquus said:

Wow, you people are doing great! I need to get back down there, I haven't been since November, and the beach has been sanded in the past few times I was there. On that last trip I saw about seven articulated whale vertebrae in the cliff, and there probably where a lot more still back in it. They were about 0.7 miles down the beach on the point with the wooden wall sticking out (yes, I know exactly where this spot is too, I've been going there for about six years now). 

Verts were not there the other weekend but a lot of fresh dig marks were along with hundreds of foot prints.

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

1 minute ago, SailingAlongToo said:

Verts were not there the other weekend but a lot of fresh dig marks were along with hundreds of foot prints.

No place is safe from the masses anymore...

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

7 minutes ago, SailingAlongToo said:

Hope your Mrs is feeling better. I'm sure she appreciated your expert nursemaid skills.

We were supposed to meet M&M on Sat morning at a spot we haven't been able to visit since late Nov. but T was feeling pretty bad too. Unfortunately, when alarm went off at 0500a we turned it off and didn't go. I should have at least gone. I'll PM you why.

This coming weekend is forecast for 80% rain both days, warm but rainy. After the extreme freeze thaw over the last 6 weeks, water saturated dirt above my head really scares me.

I haven't looked at the weather forecast, but yes I agree...the thought of unstable wet dirt freaks me out as well.

Rob :D

Archived