Dinosaur tooth shenanigans

Aurelius

14 hours ago, Aurelius said:

I agree. I don't mind someone being clueless - but I do care when someone is selling something and doesn't care that they may be misleading people.

Well you might be correct but if someone "expert" told him otherwise why should he believe you

14 hours ago, Kane said:

As tempting as it is to set these unscrupulous sellers to rights, they seem immune to shame and integrity. We may as well try to stop telemarketers, spammers, and the sellers of quack remedies, purveyors of "miracle" diet pills, and shovel against the tide. :( 

We don't know what the seller motives are and cannot assume the worst and it's easy to bash him.   He might believe he's selling a dino tooth based on the information given to him by his expert.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:57 PM, Troodon said:

Well you might be correct but if someone "expert" told him otherwise why should he believe you

We don't know what the seller motives are and cannot assume the worst and it's easy to bash him.   He might believe he's selling a dino tooth based on the information given to him by his expert.

I think his replies indicated a pretty bad attitude. If I was selling something, and someone told me it wasn't what I thought, I'd at least look into it.

I don't usually laugh someone's expense but, 

It's hard not to crack up reading this thread. 

That T-Rex with the sharks teeth is priceless.... you guys are so bad.!!