LiamL

So i'm not a pro at Photoshop but i decided to do a little edit of one of my Keichousaurus.

test.png

Edit.jpg

Yorkshire Coast Fossil Hunter

Nice. And you don't even need something as fancy as Photoshop to edit pictures if mostly what you are going to do is crop, resize, and adjust brightness/contrast and sharpness. You may wish to experiment in changing your images to greyscale as sometimes colour can be a bit distracting from the details. In this case, it is already somewhat grey, but in other instances it does help in picking out a specimen from a busy, multi-coloured matrix!

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Oooo nice.... Maybe someday you can help me to photoshop one of my fossils to look complete:D

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

If you really want to have some fun, you can always put some flesh and skin back on that bad boy. B)

Just now, caldigger said:

If you really want to have some fun, you can always put some flesh and skin back on that bad boy. B)

The power of Photoshop:yay-smiley-1: 

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

Windows Photo Manager works well on the basics also and it is free, Also Photolemur basic

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Archived