Looking for unprepped trilobites (or prepped, maybe?)!

aeon.rocks

Hi all, 

as title says, I'm looking for unprepared bugs from USA to trade for (or buy)! I prefer unpreped material, difficult to prep is not a problem (and I like challenge), so if you would like to share and it's pieces worth investing the prep-time (good preserved possibly complete) I might be interested and could offer really nice bugs or other fossils in return. Maybe you have any unpreped BCM bugs collecting dust and waiting for prep at home that you would like to trade for similar?

Not picky in regards to periods, just prefer good preserved specimens, any good preserved Oklahoma (BCM) bugs or specimens from Rochester shale, Walcott-Rust Formation or Ohio or Utah or even the common bugs like Triarthrus or Eldredgeops. There is only one criterium: I know it's a long shot, but I am interested in good material only. Can trade other trilobites or other fossils. Send me a PM if you have too much unpreped bugs you don't have time to prep yourself.

I am leaving for a trilo hunt right now. Let me see how today goes and maybe I can help.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

• 1 month later...
  • Fossildude19 changed the title to Looking for unprepped trilobites (or prepped, maybe?)!