Apparently this U. spaelus toe bone is form the czech republic. The pictures shown are poor unfortunately, but I digress with this post because of the insanely low price its being offered for, I understand if the pictures are too low of quality to say if it is real or not, any effort is appreciated.

s-l1600 (12).jpg

s-l1600 (13).jpg

rydysig.JPG

I wouldn’t be able to say so, but I would not be surprised. They were not all to rare back in the day. Now where the sellers really getcha is the shipping, I swear they are working with the post agencies....

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Looks exactly like the cave bear fingers I have from Germany, so I vote real.

And yeah I've also seen cave bear pieces go for quite low prices. It's the complete feet that are generally more expensive.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

19 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

I wouldn’t be able to say so, but I would not be surprised. They were not all to rare back in the day. Now where the sellers really getcha is the shipping, I swear they are working with the post agencies....

12 hours ago, LordTrilobite said:

Looks exactly like the cave bear fingers I have from Germany, so I vote real.

And yeah I've also seen cave bear pieces go for quite low prices. It's the complete feet that are generally more expensive.

Thanks guys! :dinothumb: And actually this seller is posting free shipping, I honestly am very surprised as the seller has multiple pieces all of which price under $60. Once again thanks for the help.

rydysig.JPG

Archived