Fossil And Artifact Chronicle

Olenellus

I have begun a possible Fossil blog, since I already have a website devoted to writing. To begin this undertaking, I used my little Fuji digital camera to take pictures of all my fossils and artifacts. I thought it would be difficult with my small camera, but I have finished the photographic phase and I am currently recording my own humble experience collecting fossils and artifacts. These collections include, among a wide assortment of entries, dinosaur fossils, reptile and fish teeth, plant fossils, and Indian pots, kachinas, and artwork. It's too hot to look for fossils right now, so this is the next best thing. The truth is, I knew I had to record my collections sooner or later. I'm not getting any younger, and it's fun reminiscing about my fossil hunting and amateur archeological exploits. Fossils and artifacts by themselves are mere possessions without the knowledge that accompanies them. I've made it a point to continue to learn as much as I can about paleontology, archeology, and history.

Olenellus

We have just added a blog feature here on the forum. It's fairly easy to use and would make a great place to put your blog or atleast a copy of it :)

Archived