My Presidents’ Day hunt

Miocene_Mason

Waldo, Battleship, and finally, a tooth! This was seriously the most entertaining thing I've read this week!

Hope you run the game again, WhoodamanHD!

You're lucky we didn't find an even better tooth in that picture as that might have meant you would have been kicking yourself for not spotting it! :D 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

28 minutes ago, Kane said:

You're lucky we didn't find an even better tooth in that picture as that might have meant you would have been kicking yourself for not spotting it! :D 

I was scared of that! I remember a fossil hunter who had a picture holding a meg when in the background could be seen a larger one, the one that got away!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

3 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

So what did I win? 

A second set of satisfaction all of your own:D

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

4 hours ago, Littlefoot said:

Waldo, Battleship, and finally, a tooth! This was seriously the most entertaining thing I've read this week!

Hope you run the game again, WhoodamanHD!

Glad I could run it (was actually not supposed to be a competition but I welcome a little fun). I’ll do another one with an actual prize next time.

Happy hunting,

Mason

50 minutes ago, bone2stone said:

I guess close don't count. 

Well it does in horseshoes, dancing and hand-grenades.

You were very close, you managed to circle a tiny worn Ecphora piece though! 

Happy hunting,

Mason

Archived