Saved for Science, for 22 years!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Very interesting!  It is nice that they were able to acquire this piece. Glad to have your presence on the forum @Auspex I hope all is well!:)

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

"The discovery of the new specimen in a private collection helps to recognize the important contribution of dedicated and responsible fossil collectors. I am especially grateful to Simon for donating the specimen and collecting all of the data available with the specimen when he found it."  (quoted from the link above)

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

1 hour ago, Ludwigia said:

Geez, I wonder what's still slumbering in my drawers :headscratch:

Not even gonna go there...

:P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Fame as a fossil collector... finding , identifying,  and donating. A path worth following. Thanks, Simon

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Archived