Museum of Dinosaurs and Ancient Cultures

RyanDye

Thanks for sharing you visit with us, Ryan. 

What an amazing place! 

Lovely photographs and stunning displays. :wub:

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

• 10 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 11:42 PM, RyanDye said:

Last year, I took a trip to a newly opened museum, the story of the museum goes back about 5 years. Originally the building was a dinosaur shop called the dinosaur store, they still sell fossils that are very high in quality and just stuff you normally don't see on the market. But in last 5 years the owner Steve Cayer has been accumulating an incredible amount of artifacts and fossils to make an even more incredible array of valuables in the form of a museum. The museum opened on earth day 2017, I hadn't had the time to post this, but I really want to share the incredible exhibits with you all, and that's what I'm doing today.

:dinosmile::ighappy::dinothumb: Lets get started!20170721_173504.thumb.jpg.f53d1f426afde61c19268d3fa7d182ff.jpg

This was at the foot of the entrance, right when you get off the elevator an amazing set of fossils was awaiting me. The sight of the psittacosaurus caught my surprise, as I had gone to the dinosaur store so many times to buy fossils that I didn't know what to expect.

Did the chap who talked to you look like a skinny, brown haired guy with a short mustache and beard with a laser pointer and or a bunch of fossils and casts in his pockets? If so that might have been me. I work here hehe.

20 minutes ago, Tarbosaurus said:

Did the chap who talked to you look like a skinny, brown haired guy with a short mustache and beard with a laser pointer and or a bunch of fossils and casts in his pockets? If so that might have been me.

Really? Doesn't sound anything like the image in your avatar.  :P

Cheers.

-Ken