Dinosaur eggs from Hunan

Crazyhen

Looks real to me.  Consistent ornamentation on the shell, fractures look good, shape is right and do not see any repairs.  It's very nice.

And this one is from Ganzhou.  Looks genuine to me but there are quite some cracks, not sure if it’s be broken apart.

215598C0-B876-4A13-94C7-2428AC632B5B.jpeg

BA9A0B6F-8FEC-43EB-837A-10B668339547.jpeg

0ACF272F-E40A-47AF-B7E0-8C0D0175731A.jpeg

Its real.  Hard to determine how bad the cracks are but may have occurred during extraction.  Don't see anything that concerns me as long as egg is solid.   I would recommend putting a consolident on the egg since the bottom photo shows some missing shells on the top and you want to stabilize all of the cracks to avoid and further breakage and loss of shell material.

18 hours ago, Crazyhen said:

And this one is from Ganzhou.  Looks genuine to me but there are quite some cracks, not sure if it’s be broken apart.

Good ones! Are they both in your collection now or are these just copies of things you are interested in?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

9 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Good ones! Are they both in your collection now or are these just copies of things you are interested in?

They are on the way to my hands :)

Excellent and sweet acquisitions my dear friend Crazyhen! Congratulations! :D

Yes, the typical ornamentation and general arrangement of the shells that make up these two eggs, leave no doubt that both eggs are 100% real. During the extraction, unfortunately it is common to occur ruptures, so I also recommend you stabilize the egg of theropod, so you will avoid many problems in the future...

I leave as an example for you, two authentic dinosaur eggs that are deposited in my private collection:

image.thumb.png.f63f36b0a0f3c9011243f6726a20a6a0.png

image.png.88803dec8ff4cd170f3c2037b0a7f5bc.png

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

Archived