Big miocene bivalves for trade!

Adriatic

Chlamys lattisimus, miocene, south Austria

if you interesting for trade please contact me! posible all kind of trade and also posible to get more.

DSC09105.JPG

These are gorgeous! I would love to have one!

Unfortunately I am on holidays now, and don’t have access to my fossils... Would it be okay for you to please set one shell aside for me, and that we continue the trade this weekend?

Thanks in advance!

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

3 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Unfortunately I am on holidays now, and don’t have access to my fossils... Would it be okay for you to please set one shell aside for me, and that we continue the trade this weekend?

Thanks in advance!

Max

Every time we hear from you, your on a holiday!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

1 hour ago, caldigger said:

Every time we hear from you, your on a holiday!

Yeah @Max-fossils, what's up with that? You are always traveling somewhere. I want to know what your parents do for a living. Movie stars, Rock stars, Diplomats, Mafia, CIA, FBI, KGB, Models, Pirates, Art thieves, Diamond Smugglers...............................:ninja:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

That's It!  They are diamond smuggling pirate models working for the KGB disguised as movie stars. It all makes sense now.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

16 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Thanks in advance!

Max

I have much more... its not problem!

@Adriatic great thanks! :fistbump:

@Darktooth @caldigger Doren, I’m wondering if you’re maybe part of the FBI, because that guess is surprisingly accurate! I always knew that you were wiretapping our phones... :ninja:

It is true that I am quite often on a trip somewhere, approx once every 2 months! ^_^ Mainly because whenever my sister and I have school holidays, my parents also take the week off and we go travel somewhere. Right now I’m in Switzerland for skiing. Honestly I love that we go so often on trips, because I get to see a lot of the world! Also, we often try to find a day in the trip where we can fossil hunt (which is awesome because that means I have the opportunity to hunt somewhere far away from home for once, and potentially bring home completely different things!). 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Archived