My dino teeth collection

JohnBrewer

5 hours ago, thelivingdead531 said:

Jealous of those nanotyrannus teeth!

They really are in superb condition and my favourite teeth of all. Closely followed by the beautiful large rooted Edmontosaurus (middle one) and the big ceratopsian (trike maybe). 

Of of course I want a rex tooth but I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford much more than a tip. 

• I found this Informative 1

On 3/4/2018 at 7:26 PM, JohnBrewer said:

They really are in superb condition and my favourite teeth of all. Closely followed by the beautiful large rooted Edmontosaurus (middle one) and the big ceratopsian (trike maybe). 

Of of course I want a rex tooth but I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford much more than a tip. 

I would die for a T Rex tooth, but I’m afraid I’ll have to settle for a Nano on a good fortune day. That’s still probably decades away for me. :fingerscrossed:

• I found this Informative 1

How/where did you acquire all those teeth (especially the Coelophysis and the Hell Creek theropods)? 

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile

7 hours ago, The Amateur Paleontologist said:

How/where did you acquire all those teeth (especially the Coelophysis and the Hell Creek theropods)? 

Got them from a friend last season. Cleared him out. 

I love collection boxes like these! Great teeth!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!