Antwerpen - Eindhoven

Marianne

Hello, hopefully somebody can help me.

I live in Denmark and might be going to Antwerpen on March 23 until about 27 march.

Do anybody know where I can go and find shark teeths? Do you know somebody who are might to guide me to the

place and show me how to find them?

Best regards Marianne

Welcome to the forum from New York! I am not able to help you with information but there are members from that area that may be able too. Have patience.:)

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Welcome to the forum from Maryland, USA! There is probably a fossil club you could join there that grants access to sites.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I would say, maybe @Max-fossils  might know some spots, but I think he is on one of his bi-weekly vacations again.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

12 hours ago, caldigger said:

I would say, maybe @Max-fossils  might know some spots, but I think he is on one of his bi-weekly vacations again.

I am indeed haha :P

But that doesn’t prevent me from checking into my favorite forum from time to time! :D 

@Marianne , first of all welcome to TFF!!! To answer your question, there are indeed some awesome shark teeth locations in Antwerp. I went to one last September, and the haul I made was fantastic. 

I do know how to get to that location, and would be willing to give it to you, but I know that the local hunters prefer to keep their hunting spot a bit of a secret, and they probably won’t be very happy if I go around telling everyone publicly how to get there, as otherwise the site might be plundered by hordes of hunters.

Charlotte, @CharlotteG, is a local, and she is the one that pointed me towards the exact location. So maybe she won’t mind giving you the address of the place, perhaps via the Personal Messenger. 

In the title you said “Antwerpen-Eindhoven”. Will you also be hunting (or willing to hunt) in the area of Eindhoven?

Best regards,

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils