gigantoraptor

Hello all,

I stop collecting shark teeth from the cenozoic. I offer all my shark teeth for trade here. There are 3 different location.

-Antwerpen, Schelde. Collected in 1970 (not by me)

-Balegem. Collected in 1986 (not by me)

-Steendorp. Date not known.

There is one Megalodon (Steendorp). It's about 8 cm and has all serrations. There is some damage at one side. Steendorp is a closed location were fossils from the Neogene were found.

Next there is about 4,5 pound of Balegem shark  and ray teeth. These were collected in 1986. There are a couple of Otodus teeth (at least 3 complete), I heard these are pretty rare, but most are from Striatolamia macrota. The biggest one is over 2 inch. This is also a closed location where fossils from the Lutetian (middle eocene) were found. Many complete teeth altough there are also broken teeth in it. No junk.

The last location (Antwerp) includes about 1,1 pound of teeth that were found in the Schelde in 1970. Most teeth are broken but there are some nice small ones in it (Notorynchus, Hastalis...). (No pictures yet).

At last I will throw in some teeth from Cadzand/Breskens (The Netherlands).

There are waaay to many teeth to take pictures of every single one of them, so I just took some pictures of some. If interested, Pm me and I will send you more pictures.

I know the pictures aren't the best, but I don't have a camera and my smartphone don't want to cooperate with me.

I'm looking for:

-Fish

-Anything insect

-Anything dinosaur (no chunkosaur)

- Fossils from Liaoning or similar locations in China

- Trilobites

- Permian/ Triassic reptiles (teeth,jaws, bones etc.)

- Anything I don't have from the KemKem Beds.

-All shark teeth that are at least as old as the Cretaceous.

- Fossils from the Eocene of Morocco.

for trade 12.jpg

for trade 11.jpg

Balegem.jpg

otodus.jpg

Otodus...jpg

otodus ..jpg

I am interested. If you could please pm me pics of the cowshark and otodus teeth I would appreciate that.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

11 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I am interested. If you could please pm me pics of the cowshark and otodus teeth I would appreciate that.

I will send you pictures when I get home.

8 minutes ago, gigantoraptor said:

I will send you pictures when I get home.

Thank- you

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

@gigantoraptor

Are the teeth in photo 3 serrated Otodus? 

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Just now, gigantoraptor said:

Photo 4 and 5 are.

Serrated Otodus only come from a few places in the world. Very NICE!

Don't know much biology

3 minutes ago, SailingAlongToo said:

Serrated Otodus only come from a few places in the world. Very NICE!

There are 4 complete and 3 partials in this lot, but I think one of the partials is a different species.

Here is another picture of all the complete teeth from Balegem. There are hundreds of them. The incomplete and the otodus teeth are not in this picture.

28576223_936172399872074_416609504134692864_o.jpg

17 hours ago, gigantoraptor said:

Here is another picture of all the complete teeth from Balegem. There are hundreds of them. The incomplete and the otodus teeth are not in this picture.

28576223_936172399872074_416609504134692864_o.jpg

How Much?

Two otodus teeth are traded, I still have 8 complete serrated otodus teeth for trade (4 in very good quality).

I recommend everyone to take the Balegem teeth. Some of them look really cool when you shine a light through them! Plus it's a closed Belgian locality, like Steendorp, and you don't see them very often on the market. :ighappy:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

2 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

I recommend everyone to take the Balegem teeth. Some of them look really cool when you shine a light through them! Plus it's a closed Belgian locality, like Steendorp, and you don't see them very often on the market. :ighappy:

Thank you Max, the teeth are very nice indeed and the pictures don't do them justice. The biggest teeth are over 2 inch, what's pretty big for this location. They are still all available. There are still many complete otodus teeth for trade (more than on the pictures)

On 3/5/2018 at 2:33 PM, gigantoraptor said:

Two otodus teeth are traded, I still have 8 complete serrated otodus teeth for trade (4 in very good quality).

Ladies and gentlemen, I recommend grabbing the serrated Otodus teeth. From my research and what a very wise gentleman told me (@MarcoSr ), they are only found in a few places around the world.

Don't know much biology

2 hours ago, gigantoraptor said:

Thank you Max, the teeth are very nice indeed and the pictures don't do them justice. The biggest teeth are over 2 inch, what's pretty big for this location. They are still all available. There are still many complete otodus teeth for trade (more than on the pictures)

Over 2 inch is indeed pretty big! I don't have any that size. Btw, do you have some Eotrigonodon teeth from Balegem?

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

Just now, Max-fossils said:

Over 2 inch is indeed pretty big! I don't have any that size. Btw, do you have some Eotrigonodon teeth from Balegem?

Sorry max, you are not the first one who asks. I had 4 of them, but they are already taken. I have most other species I think.

Just now, gigantoraptor said:

Sorry max, you are not the first one who asks. I had 4 of them, but they are already taken. I have most other species I think.

Ah ok. No I wasn't asking for myself, I was just asking out of curiosity. I have some myself already, and I think they are awesome so I was wondering if you had some too

Max Derème

Archived