Necesito informacion sobre el genero Orthacanthus

Lucas Jorquera

Hola, soy nuevo aquí, no tengo muy buena ortografía pero intentare redactar lo mejor posible lo que deseo solicitarles, estoy recabando y buscando información sobre animales extintos desde el pre cámbrico hasta el pleistoceno, pues estoy en el proceso de la creación de un libro con ilustraciones, así que si es posible me gustaría que me ayudaran con algunas especies, lo que necesito no es mucho, solo información sobre la especie tipo de cada genero (es decir, su distribución, rango de edad, el espécimen tipo y donde se encontró, etc.) pensé que podrían ayudarme pues en esta página suelen hablar de fósiles y he visto descripciones muy buenas sobre algunos ejemplares, las especies de las que necesito su distribución (época y lugar) son: Orthacanthus milleri, furcacauda fredholmae, furcacauda heintzae, goniatites sphaericus y cyrtoceras minneapolis.

He buscado en la base de datos de paleontología pero la información es ambigua.

Translated from Spanish:

Hello, I am new here, I do not have very good spelling but I will try to write as best as possible what I want to request, I am collecting and looking for information about extinct animals from the precambrian to the Pleistocene, because I am in the process of creating a book with illustrations, so if possible I would like them to help me with some species, what I need is not much, only information about the type species of each genus (ie, its distribution, age range, type specimen and where it was found , etc.) I thought they could help me because in this page they usually talk about fossils and I have seen very good descriptions about some specimens, the species that I need their distribution (time and place) are Orthacanthus milleri, furcacauda fredholmae, furcacauda heintzae, goniatites sphaericus and cyrtoceras minneapolis. I searched the paleontology database but the information is ambiguous.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Hola Lucas, y bienvenido al foro. :) Espero que alguien aquí pueda asistirlo en su solicitud. Aunque somos un foro internacional, tratamos de realizar nuestra comunicación en inglés. Usar un servicio en línea como "Google Translate" puede ayudar. :) 

English: Hello Lucas, and welcome to the forum. I am hoping someone here will be able to assist you in your request. Although we are an international forum, we try to conduct our communication in English. Using an online service like "Google Translate" can help.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Hello, Lucas, and a very warm welcome to TFF from Morocco. :)

I hope you get the help you need. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Archived