Here’s my current fossil and gem display

dontom

I wanted to share the few fossils I have that aren’t stored away at the moment. I had to pack up everything I had about a year or two ago because I redid my floors. We are moving soon so I didn’t want to unpack everything again to display it again just to have to pack it back up again to move so about 75-80% of my fossils and gems are in storage.  These are the few that I have displayed now.  This is mostly just the stuff I picked up after I did the floors.  I hope to share the rest of my collection when I get it all out again because that’s where most of my good stuff is. 

D8677A22-4201-4E00-9622-A90F4F4F00F9.jpeg

75DE885C-BB1F-40A9-8703-9A82996EC966.jpeg

Very impressive! You have some really nice things. Looking forward to seeing it all.:popcorn:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Amazing collection! Is that a partial odontocete vertebral column I spy?!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

I wonder if you wouldn't mind sharing a few pictures of your collection. Lol

That is a very beautiful and colorful display of goods.

Looking forward to some future posts when you get settled in at the new place.

Echoing previous sentiments.

Nice cabinets,BTW,

With Foozil on the labels,and the shelves are a wee bit crowded.

Still:very nice collection!:dinothumb:

Nice! I see that you have good taste. Now you've got me curious about the rest of your collection. I find that labels in display cabinets in the homes of private collectors just get in the way sometimes and think that yours just fine the way it is. The important thing is that everything is numbered and catalogued, right? :)

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Some marvelous mammal material and cracking crystals! 

A delightful display! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Archived