Timurlengia euotica (bissekty formation) tooth for trade

Yuriy

Hello! I want to trade my Timurlengia euotica tooth. It is 6 cm long with some nice serrations. It has restoration made by previous owner, but still very big and nice example with many serrations.

I trade it because I have 3 Timurlengia teeth in my collection.

I want to trade it against identified Theropod tooth of same collection value (I already have Nanotyrannus and  Carharadontosauridae, so this speciments are not prefered) . Item is in Russia, I ship worldwide with registered letter (you'll get tracking number). Please PM me with your offers.

Here is the tooth I want to trade:

5aa2b4e29bc71_Timurlengiaeuotica3a.thumb.jpg.cc50fa5c18343ea17abd47572bb26373.jpg

And here you can see my collection (no trade or sale on other examples), I'd prefer to get speciment, not listed in my collection:

That's a beautiful tooth. Unfortunatly I only have Spinosaur teeth as theropod teeth but good luck with the trade:).

• I found this Informative 1

Life started in the ocean. And so did my interest in fossils;).

I could trade you a small but very nice Spinosaurus tooth with rare coloration. It was glued once. But it has a nice tip and no restoration except that it was once glued. It is 4,5 cm long. I would also give you a big but restored onchopristis numidus barb and a partial megalodon tooth and a big and nice Mosasaurus tooth. If you want to, I can add a few austrian ammonites.

IMG_20180312_175145.jpg

Sorry, not interested in Spinosaurus, sharks, fish and invertebrates. Still thanks for offer. Best regards! 

• 2 weeks later...

Also I wish to trade my second Timurlengia euotica tooth  - aprox. 75 mm with perfect serrations, has some restoration in upper part. I will also trade it against identified theropod tooth. Please PM me with your offers.

img265.thumb.jpg.5eb0d366ef314a2e392777be7bbfb512.jpg

img240.thumb.jpg.7694764cffd658d5d69fd6a900438e4f.jpg.36525630bf55360e7c832bb5af8887f2.jpg

75 mm Timurlengia tooth  is traded and not available  any more!

Only this tooth N1  (6 cm) remaining

FullSizeRender-28-03-18-11-45.thumb.jpg.f701837b690c1e3777551cc4e1ef970a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Tooth N 1 is still available, I can also consider trade against preped trilobite of similar collection value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What about Devonian marine fossils from Lake Erie and mammal jaw, fish skin old poetry and ammolite?