Australian Marine Invertebrate Fossils to Trade

Dan 1000

Hello Everyone.

I have recently returned from some fossil collecting trips and have many Australian invertebrate fossils to trade. I have a large collection of sea urchins, gastropod, bryozoa and other marine invertebrates to trade. The Victorian fossils I have to trade are Miocene to Pliocene and the New South Wales fossils are Devonian and Permian. I would like in return vertebrate fossils. ( Sharks teeth, fish and shark vertebra, mammal bone, etc.) I am also happy to trade overseas.

Thanks, Daniel

@Foozil Hello.

The Victorian Fossils I have to trade were collected form Fossil Beach in Mornington (Gastropods, Sea urchin spines) and in Beaumaris (Echinoids). NSW Fossils were collected from Yass (May have some trilobites to trade) Mulbring Quarry (Bryozoa) and Lake St Clair region (Gastropods).

@Nimravis Here are some photos. @Foozil  @fossisle

Photo 1: Lovenia Woodsi, Collected from Beaumaris Sandstone Formation, Victoria, Australia. Late Miocene to Early Pliocene.

Photo 2: Gastropods, Sea Urchin Spines, Horn Shells and Horn Corals, Collected from Gunyong Creek, Mt Eliza, Victoria, Australia. Miocene

Photo 3: Gastropods and gypsum crystals, Collected from Fossil Beach, Mornignton Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Photo 4: Bryozoa and Bivalve collected from Mulbring Quarry, NSW, Australia. Permian.

Photo 5: Bivalves, Collected from Lake St Clair, NSW, Australia. Carboniferous

These are the fossils I have for trade. I have a lot more bryozoa, echinoids and gastropods that are not in the pictures. Unfortunately I do not have any nautiloids.

Thanks, Daniel

DSCN8285.JPG

You have quite a few ages represented in your hunting grounds. 

I got some of those Lovenia echinoids from my Secret Santa ( but cant tell you who that was, its a secret!). They are far more beautiful and decorative in hand than a picture can capture. :dinothumb:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These are awesome, Dan!  Thank you so much! They arrived in the mail today.

I refuse to give up my childish wonder at the world.

Archived