St. Louis Gem And Mineral Show

Xiphactinus

You mean besides my house?! :D

There are a few at the St. Louis Science Center. The geology building at Washington University has a nice collection on display. That would be my #1 trip. Mastodon State Park is south of town. You can see some casts and a few Pleistocene fossils there.

Overall, there aren't really a lot of good exhibits for a town of this size.

Guest Smilodon
You mean besides my house?! :D

There are a few at the St. Louis Science Center. The geology building at Washington University has a nice collection on display. That would be my #1 trip. Mastodon State Park is south of town. You can see some casts and a few Pleistocene fossils there.

Overall, there aren't really a lot of good exhibits for a town of this size.

That really amazed me about the city. I thought maybe I was missing something.

My daughter goes to WUSTL and I did find the department building pretty fast. I'm intrigued about your place however. Do you honor AAA admission discounts? :)

That really amazed me about the city. I thought maybe I was missing something.

My daughter goes to WUSTL and I did find the department building pretty fast. I'm intrigued about your place however. Do you honor AAA admission discounts? :)

Just let me know when you are in town. I'm sure you can afford my admission price. In the words of the Mastercard ads: Admission to the museum - $0, meeting another fossil fan - priceless

Guest Smilodon
Just let me know when you are in town. I'm sure you can afford my admission price. In the words of the Mastercard ads: Admission to the museum - $0, meeting another fossil fan - priceless

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I will actually be there around parents day in October. I'll give you a heads up as that comes closer.

Don