Fossil Shark Tooth Picture Request

eannis6

Hello everyone! Today, I do not have an identification request, but I do have a request for some specific pictures. I have been having a hard time finding side view pictures of posterior juvenile megalodon teeth. If any of you have these tiny megs and don’t mind snapping a side view picture for me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I think I have some, though they may be broken. I’ll take pictures tomorrow. I’ll PM them to you.

• I found this Informative 1

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

20 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

I think I have some, though they may be broken. I’ll take pictures tomorrow. I’ll PM them to you.

Much appreciated!

5 hours ago, eannis6 said:

Hello everyone! Today, I do not have an identification request, but I do have a request for some specific pictures. I have been having a hard time finding side view pictures of posterior juvenile megalodon teeth. If any of you have these tiny megs and don’t mind snapping a side view picture for me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

There has been at least one thread on the forum about who had the smallest megalodon.  You should look for that.

8 hours ago, siteseer said:

There has been at least one thread on the forum about who had the smallest megalodon.  You should look for that.

Thanks for the tip, the issue is that I’ve been to a couple of those but they lack the side view picture I need. I’m only interested in the shape of the teeth from the side. Thanks a lot!!