paulyb135

Hi All

I am open to trading my following theropod teeth. I have attached a couple of images of each teeth along with info on the size and locality etc. Please PM me for more info and images/offers if interested.

EDIT - I am after other theropod teeth in return

Paul

Gorgosaurus libratus- two medicine formation, Tcton County, Montana - approx 25mm - perfect serrations 

B9BC5B2C-4C40-4E2D-960C-61250CE03D9A.jpeg

Kindly state in your initial post what you want in return please. You will get more interest that way.

• I found this Informative 1

I have a few more teeth to upload however I am having difficulty uploading more images. 

For reference until I manage to resolve the issue, the teeth in question are:

majungasaurus 

gorgosaurus

baryonyx

trex x2

i will post images once I resolve the technical issue or amhappy to send via PM if any are of interest.

Paul

1 minute ago, caldigger said:

Kindly state in your initial post what you want in return please. You will get more interest that way.

Done :ighappy:

Baryonyx - chilton Chine IoW - 25mm approx.

will only consider exceptional offers on this tooth. 

CFE54545-C6E0-4AFA-9C74-55A480AD83F4.jpeg

Just remember that this subforum is for trades only. As per the subforum description and rules:

"Please note that transactions done thus must be pure trades, with no money changing hands" ;) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

My Apologies. I am unable to post in the for sale section - perhaps as I’m a newish member? 

Just now, paulyb135 said:

My Apologies. I am unable to post in the for sale section - perhaps as I’m a newish member? 

That's correct. :) The sales thread is a delayed permission. Once new members have clocked a number of substantive posts, that restriction is lifted, and it doesn't take that long. :) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

1 minute ago, Kane said:

That's correct. :) The sales thread is a delayed permission. Once new members have clocked a number of substantive posts, that restriction is lifted, and it doesn't take that long. :) 

Thanks for the confirmation   :D

From the Forum Rules and Community Standards: that you need to acknowledge when you sign up.  ;) 

"The following is our policy on "Member-to-Member Sales" (more details can be found in that sub-forum; please read and understand them): First, The Fossil Forum is primarily a non-commercial site. Posts involving sales or any other commercial activity must be made only on the "Member-to-Member Sales" forum (and no where else; not in the Galleries, Public Chatroom, Member Profiles, nor Blogs). The "Member-to-Member Sales" forum is for sales between members: no marketing of commercial websites, including eBay. Permission to post on Member-to-Member Sales is granted to established members who achieve and maintain a level of participation, in the discussions, with posts of substance. Failure to adhere to this simple requirement may forfeit your membership. Buy and sell at your own risk: There is no recourse through the Forum for bad deals. It is not the responsibility of The Fossil Forum to mediate transaction disputes; this is solely the responsibility of the parties involved, and must be undertaken privately and off-forum."

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

T. rex TWO - Hell Creek formation - approx 75mm

this tooth has had quite a lot of repair and has been filled in by the previous owner as I hope you can see by the images. Despite this, this tooth is still pretty incredible for its huge size B)

72FF2BA9-4187-414E-BB09-0EFB24181E9E.jpeg

B3024F34-7592-4807-9C5A-D185650A8F14.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

2 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

From the Forum Rules and Community Standards: that you need to acknowledge when you sign up.  ;) 

"The following is our policy on "Member-to-Member Sales" (more details can be found in that sub-forum; please read and understand them): First, The Fossil Forum is primarily a non-commercial site. Posts involving sales or any other commercial activity must be made only on the "Member-to-Member Sales" forum (and no where else; not in the Galleries, Public Chatroom, Member Profiles, nor Blogs). The "Member-to-Member Sales" forum is for sales between members: no marketing of commercial websites, including eBay. Permission to post on Member-to-Member Sales is granted to established members who achieve and maintain a level of participation, in the discussions, with posts of substance. Failure to adhere to this simple requirement may forfeit your membership. Buy and sell at your own risk: There is no recourse through the Forum for bad deals. It is not the responsibility of The Fossil Forum to mediate transaction disputes; this is solely the responsibility of the parties involved, and must be undertaken privately and off-forum."

Gotcha thanks :dinothumb:

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2018 at 2:25 PM, paulyb135 said:

Nanotyrannus - hell creek formation - approx 20mm

839D4D90-39DC-4F4B-9FB9-340A961838AD.jpeg

E42689CF-4097-4B7D-83B7-D687459108B2.jpeg

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

On 02/04/2018 at 2:27 PM, paulyb135 said:

Gorgosaurus libratus- two medicine formation, Tcton County, Montana - approx 25mm - perfect serrations 

B9BC5B2C-4C40-4E2D-960C-61250CE03D9A.jpeg

NO LONGER AVAILABLE 

On 02/04/2018 at 3:14 PM, paulyb135 said:

T. rex TWO - Hell Creek formation - approx 75mm

this tooth has had quite a lot of repair and has been filled in by the previous owner as I hope you can see by the images. Despite this, this tooth is still pretty incredible for its huge size B)

72FF2BA9-4187-414E-BB09-0EFB24181E9E.jpeg

B3024F34-7592-4807-9C5A-D185650A8F14.jpeg

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

9 hours ago, Baryonyx said:

What fossils would you want for that baryonyx tooth?

Forgot to tag you.

please PM me with offers