Dear TFF members,

As some of you may already know, I have been working on my science fair project concerning the Trilobite Pseudogygites latimarginatus for several months. This science fair project has been awarded a position in the Ottawa Regional Science Fair held at Carleton University this week. Your help has been instrumental in my success, and my appreciation cannot be expressed in words. As one way of thanking you all, I am inviting anyone on the forum who will be in or near Ottawa at the time to attend the fair. My project will be open to the public this Friday, April 6th, from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, and again this Saturday, April 7th, from 9:00 am - 11:30 am. It is titled, "The Impact of Environment on the Biodiversity of Pseudogygites latimarginatus." My project's number is 1101. I will also have some of my most prized fossils on display, as well as some edible specimens, for the Trilobite enthusiasts! I am not asking for anyone to go out of their way to see my project, this is just a simple invitation. Everyone is welcome.

image.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Looks fantastic I hope you get plenty of visitors. If you get a chance can you please post some close up photos . Thanks for sharing and good luck. 

Cheers bobby

Looks great, good luck to ya:dinothumb:

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Fantastic! 

Thanks for the offer, but It's  bit out of my way.

I agree with Bobby, close ups would be terrific. 

Good luck this weekend! :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Congratulations on making it to the Regional fair.  That's quite an accomplishment by itself!  I wish I could be there to see you walk away with the blue ribbon.  

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library