Is real? Rib or a Skull Fragment of Kem Kem?

Seguidora-de-Isis

Hello everyone from my favorite forum! Please, I am in doubt if this bone is really real and what it could be. It was discovered at Kem Kem in Morocco. If it really is real (and I think it is), I am in doubt between fragmented rib or skull fragment.

I am very grateful and all help is welcome! :D

image.thumb.png.90a5fdabf0e4cb26d71a3c09292ebbe5.png

image.png.5f4c56391d90d2d0070eeb63309de287.png

image.png.b699837b8624a3160efe13e972b62fc6.png

image.png.3382d00b2533191a96af77d0de23e849.png

image.png.66922ff0ead08c7a1862aec3aa3e0f5f.png

image.thumb.png.0492a2ac74dfdc2035ec6de4b6498a80.png

@Troodon

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

Yes, this is a real bone, and it's a very small (probably not possible to narrow it down to species) chunk of a rib bone.

• I found this Informative 1

@Seguidora-de-Isis If you are certain its real why are you asking in this forum maybe it would be best to ask in Fossil Id? Also I am going to suggest that it is too small a fragment to identify with any certainty.

11 minutes ago, Haravex said:

@Seguidora-de-Isis If you are certain its real why are you asking in this forum maybe it would be best to ask in Fossil Id? Also I am going to suggest that it is too small a fragment to identify with any certainty.

No, I'm not sure if it's real, for this reason I posted it here and not there. Thank's for your opinion.

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG

It appears to be a real bone fragment, and it appears to be a mineralized fossil.
More than that, I can offer no suggestions.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I agree with Haravex. Real bone but probably too fragmented to properly ID. In the last photo on the bottom right looks potentially interesting. But I think you'd need to see something comparable that matches very closely to get any sort of ID.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

I agree with the others, making any suggestions is pure speculation since there is no obvious diagnostic features.

Hello, friend! :)

I agree, real, but can't say what it's from. 

Sorry. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png