Bobby Rico
4 minutes ago, Jaimin013 said:

30 Iguanodons?! That's so cool. Thanks! I think there are a lot of teeth but they are mostly in private collections.

Yeah not in my private collection sadly. 

625C5D03-3D89-4135-BFF6-E68A37506004.jpeg

Jaimin013
8 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Yeah not in my private collection sadly. 

625C5D03-3D89-4135-BFF6-E68A37506004.jpeg

Wow that's really cool! I need to visit this place one day. The nearest place relating to dinosaurs to me is the Natural History Museum in London. I may need to visit it again as I have not been in a very long time. Used to go there often when I was younger but I want to see how it has changed now.

Bobby Rico
12 minutes ago, Jaimin013 said:

Wow that's really cool! I need to visit this place one day. The nearest place relating to dinosaurs to me is the Natural History Museum so I may take a visit to this as I have not been in a long time. Used to go there often when I was younger but I want to see how it has changed now.

Natural History Museum London is incredible  I got to visit a curator there last years and I held Darwin’s pickled  pet octopus.  Very cool place. I did a post for the forum if your interested. BTW your collection is fantastic.

Jaimin013
1 minute ago, Bobby Rico said:

Natural History Museum London is fantastic I got to visit a curator there a last years and I held Darwin’s pickled  pet octopus.  Very cool place. I did a post on the forum if your interested. BTW your collection is fantastic.

I will need to visit it again for certain! Oh really that's so amazing! I have just googled Darwin's picked pet octopus and the first link is this: https://www.buzzfeed.com/hayleycampbell/the-deeper-you-go-the-uglier-they-get 

The Natural History Museum must have so much behind closed doors. Could you please link me to your post that would be amazing? Thanks for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! :ighappy:

Bobby Rico

There you go 

Jaimin013
Just now, Bobby Rico said:

here you go

Thank you! I will check this out.

Jaimin013

Some pics of specimens that were sent with my recent purchase of the UK teeth from Isle of Wight. They are not as cool as dinosaur teeth but I thought it would make a change from all of the dinosaur teeth. The seller has said that the foot cast is possibly from a small or juvenile herbivore however I am not too sure about that but I don't know much about footcasts!

IMG_3792_edit.jpg

20181113_192723-edit.jpg

Polacanthus (first picture), Hypsilophodon (second picture)

Polacanthus.jpg

Hypsilophodon-britannica-1024x378_8b50.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

Very nice!

i think those extra pieces are just as cool as the teeth! :)

Perhaps more so.

Jaimin013
2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Very nice!

i think those extra pieces are just as cool as the teeth! :)

Perhaps more so.

Thanks!