Finds from the dust bowl.

Alainas dad

Well hello there TFF friends. I'm still new here so this might be posted in the wrong section. I just wanted to share my finds with the world... These are some fossils and or sedement iv'e found over the last week or so. I don't know scientific names but there still cool none the less. The purple shaded one in the first two pictures is the clam (I presume) it was under the shell. Some of them were found at Clark state lake in kansas the rest were found in the back yard. Thanks for checking them out and have a great day. (If anyone has tips on where this should have been posted or how I should improve my post that would be great.)  newbee in action!!!!

0421181046.jpg

0421181046a.jpg

0421181053.jpg

0421181055.jpg

Nice finds!

If You want id's for any of these, post pictures of each item in the ID sub forum.

Take several pictures that show all sides and include a scale for size reference.

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

Some interesting pieces, particularly the last one there. :)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Thank you thank you. The last one is as well one of my favorites. So much detail for such a little little rock!!!! 

Archived