Hunting In Florida Rivers

Guest Smilodon

Guest Smilodon

Frankie was planning on Mexican for dinner after a day of hunting in the rivers. But Mr. Bull Shark was going to have a Cuban in 3..2..1."

post-2027-1250284216_thumb.jpg

Love him or hate him, he sure makes me laugh.

Ricky

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Guest Smilodon
I'm Cuban. :mellow:

Travis - don't get upset. Double, triple entendre alert. A Cuban is a very popular and common type of sandwich in south Florida. Plus Frank is Cuban. There are several layers of the posting that Florida members will probably understand.

Sorry if I ruffle anyone's feathers.

Frank took the picture and sent it to me with caption - thought it was hilarious

Again, you and I have had fun here - my apologies if I offended you.

Travis - don't get upset. Double, triple entendre alert. A Cuban is a very popular and common type of sandwich in south Florida. Plus Frank is Cuban. There are several layers of the posting that Florida members will probably understand.

Sorry if I ruffle anyone's feathers.

Frank took the picture and sent it to me with caption - thought it was hilarious

Again, you and I have had fun here - my apologies if I offended you.

I was kidding. I'm actually half bison, half fossilized clam hole.

Guest Smilodon
I was kidding. I'm actually half bison, half fossilized clam hole.

Whew, after the going over I've gotten from some of our more sensitive members here, I though geez, I've ##### somebody else off!

BTW I've never heard a certain something being called a "clam hole" before. Is that what you call it down your way?

Whew, after the going over I've gotten from some of our more sensitive members here, I though geez, I've ##### somebody else off!

BTW I've never heard a certain something being called a "clam hole" before. Is that what you call it down your way?

It's actually a joke. I think it started when I found a piece of what I thought was coral, but after posting, was told it was just a "burrow". :)

I don't even know what species I am. I know I at least have a brain stem, but that's about it.

Smiley--I haven't found people on this forum to be hyper-sensitive. Seriously. My GOD don't ever go on the Court TV forum--now THOSE people were a pain. Everything had to be sifted through a PC seine and I frikkin hated that. Don't you think people are tired of PC? Everyone I know hates political correctness yet everyone follows it. Blech.

I am impossible to offend. Trust me, many have tried. It's a fringe benefit of having low intelligence, which I'm quite happy with. I know hundreds on this forum have hurled slurs and veiled insults my way, but my dim and sausage-like mind simply cannot process the information. I just drool and peck at the keyboard. I don't even have anybody on my friends list--and they added an enemies list just so I would feel included!

Guest Smilodon
I don't even know what species I am. I know I at least have a brain stem, but that's about it.

Smiley--I haven't found people on this forum to be hyper-sensitive. Seriously. My GOD don't ever go on the Court TV forum--now THOSE people were a pain. Everything had to be sifted through a PC seine and I frikkin hated that. Don't you think people are tired of PC? Everyone I know hates political correctness yet everyone follows it. Blech.

I am impossible to offend. Trust me, many have tried. It's a fringe benefit of having low intelligence, which I'm quite happy with. I know hundreds on this forum have hurled slurs and veiled insults my way, but my dim and sausage-like mind simply cannot process the information. I just drool and peck at the keyboard. I don't even have anybody on my friends list--and they added an enemies list just so I would feel included!

An enemies list - now that is funny!

What uncharacteristically astute observations.