4 hours ago, MeargleSchmeargl said:

Noice! :dinothumb:

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

A great collection! 

Good work, some really nice pieces. :)

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Koldsimer said:

I've got something really close....  yamaha Grizzly 700. NSR is a whole new level of fun with the quads.

quads nsr.jpg

Looks fun. Thanks 

• I found this Informative 1

22 hours ago, Heteromorph said:

Spectacular finds! Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a lovely day on the river. 

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I’m curious where you put in and came out. I’d love to do a trip like that. Probably not 6.5 miles though. I know how you want to stop and hunt and time really gets away from you.

12 hours ago, KimTexan said:

I’m curious where you put in and came out. I’d love to do a trip like that. Probably not 6.5 miles though. I know how you want to stop and hunt and time really gets away from you.

I did 2675 to 24 but I don't reccomend going that far in one day. Also brutal to get up at 24.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:42 AM, Steakburger said:

Outstanding stuff. I'm looking forward to getting out there, and in the general area. Thanks for sharing!

18 hours ago, Kayak christian said:

I love kayak fossil hunting. Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks

On 4/25/2018 at 11:12 AM, dalmayshun said:

im so envious. In Florida a law has been passed that you have to leave native american artifacts in situ...makes no sense to me. How are archiologists supposed to advance their knowledge of ancient cultures. On the  apalachicola river I found pieces of pottery with distinctive scratch marks on it...I took numerous photos, but left it. In researching the finds, I discovered that such kinds of pottery are considered paleo-indian, and remain from pre-spanish discovery. So cool...Wish i had pocketed it, but then I also couldn't tell anyone else about it. Such a mixed bag. It must make sense for  someone, just not me. So I am envious of your beautiful artifacts, and fossils as well. Fortunately, Florida still allows us to pick those up, though you do need a permit for vertebrates. l

It's funny that they make laws like that but in a river bed such as this, the items may be miles away from their original location. It really wouldn't benefit them scientifically.  

• I found this Informative 1

Now that was a nice story!!! I wish I lived closer to the NSR!! Really I’d be out their almost everyday!! My goal is to fine a nice mosasaurs tooth. 

Nice pictures res and story buddy