Several shark teeth - great white, bull shark, etc?

All Things Ocean

Wondering what the shark teeth experts think of these. Found on man-made dredge island in Savannah River. I'm thinking A is great white and. B might be a bull shark, but am not positive and don't have guesses about the others. Thanks! 

CA9E8B76-43D4-4E39-9D81-D12A6E3BD75A.jpeg

I agree with Tony except I think B looks more like Isurus desori.

• I found this Informative 1

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

10 minutes ago, josephstrizhak said:

I agree with Tony except I think B looks more like Isurus desori.

I agree. F is probably a carcharhinus sp.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

A. Cosmopolitodus/Carcharodon hastalis (anterior upper, broad-form aka xiphodon)

B. Isurus desori (anterior upper?)

C. Cosmopolitodus/Carcharodon hastalis (anterior or lateral upper, broad-form)

D. Cosmopolitodus/Carcharodon hastalis (lateral or posterior upper, broad-form)

E. Carcharhinus sp. (cf. leucas)

F. Carcharhinus sp. (cf. brachyurus or closely related species within the genus)

This is just my take on the ID, some of the exact species or tooth type may be wrong, but I am positive with the genera.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

6 hours ago, All Things Ocean said:

Wondering what the shark teeth experts think of these. Found on man-made dredge island in Savannah River. I'm thinking A is great white and. B might be a bull shark, but am not positive and don't have guesses about the others. Thanks! 

CA9E8B76-43D4-4E39-9D81-D12A6E3BD75A.jpeg

It would have been better if you could get your subject matter into that bit of sunlight showing at the bottom of the page. Trying to I'D something in the shadows always makes for a challenge.

Dorensigbadges.JPG