High tide + storm = 30 min fossil hunt

Miocene_Mason

3 hours ago, Calvert Cliff Dweller said:

Well I guess since there no secrets anymore at Brownies here are some more local finds. Where’s  Waldo

image.jpg

The question that this uninitiated person would like to pose is: Who's Waldo?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Hi,

7 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Use C. hastalis as scale, one CH unit is a little more than an inch.

:headscratch:

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

2 hours ago, DanKurek said:

@WhodamanHD Beautiful fossils! Really like the sharks teeth :D

Thanks!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

3 hours ago, Coco said:

Hi,

:headscratch:

Coco

Stranger scales have been used! Hopefully a temporary measure....

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

@Calvert Cliff Dweller awesome fossils! Maybe someday I’ll find half as many things as you have:D

yeah locations are attached, so you could tell exactly where I found these, but it’s brownies beach so I don’t really care. Some of my more western sites I don’t take pictures at (or at least don’t post them).

Happy hunting,

Mason

6 hours ago, Nimravis said:

Nice report and finds.

Thanks!

Happy hunting,

Mason

The common tie to our the post is the location WhodamanHD and  is nice to see your youthful enthusiasm. Feel free to post anytime and from anywhere. Besides our hobby Fossiling and this forum are here to have enjoyment plus a little fun. Just the same those were some nice finds you made yesterday and keep up the good work.

43 minutes ago, Calvert Cliff Dweller said:

The common tie to our the post is the location WhodamanHD and  is nice to see your youthful enthusiasm. Feel free to post anytime and from anywhere. Besides our hobby Fossiling and this forum are here to have enjoyment plus a little fun. Just the same those were some nice finds you made yesterday and keep up the good work.

Thanks! I am getting to like the cliffs, and I’m looking forward to checking out some new places along it. I just take the pictures of the finds in other places, as most I know are not mine to give away. By the way, you can call me Mason:)

Happy hunting,

Mason