Do I Laugh? Or Cry?

kauffy

Guillermo was the guy who ran the Califoria Fossil Forum and I had 3 different emails for him. I tried several times over several months to get ahold of him but never got a response. I have no idea what happend? That was my favorite forum too, now this forum is my favorite!!!

RB

Hey Micropterus, that looks very much like tabulate coral to me. I just happen to have some from Idaho that looks very similar to the photos on that ebay post. I can easily see how confusing it can be though.

RB

Very simular to the teredo I collect too. It varies in degrees of size and amount of borings and the how well the wood is presrved.

teredowood.jpg

Thanks, I am going to try to upload what I have been finding soon. I tried earlier and it told me the file was too big. I guess I need to figure out how to downsize it.

Thanks, I am going to try to upload what I have been finding soon. I tried earlier and it told me the file was too big. I guess I need to figure out how to downsize it.

That'll be great! I love seeing stuff that comes from my local hunting grounds. :D